SAN ANTONIO -- Fire destroyed a family-owned business just north of Downtown Friday morning.
Fire crews were called to a house in the 600 block of East Euclid around 10:45 a.m. Friday. The 53-year-old house was being used by a local family for their dental products business. A owner's son was working in a back room when a neighbor alerted him about the fire. He was only one inside the house and got out safely.
Investigators believe some metal work sparked the fire in a front room.
The owner says he did not have insurance but hopes to set up shop somewhere to finish projects for several doctors.