SAN ANTONIO -- Three buildings at San Antonio College were evacuated due to a gas leak Tuesday.
San Antonio Fire Department crews were called to the campus at 1300 San Pedro just before 12:00 p.m. after a construction crew working on a project near Main Avenue hit a gas line in the parking lot near the Nursing and Applied Health Complex.
As a precaution, school officials evacuated the NAHC, the Oppenheimer Center, and the Empowerment Center (aka Women's Center).
CPS Energy crews quickly capped the leak, and the evacuations were lifted around 1:00 p.m. Students were kept updated through an an emergency alert text.
No injuries were reported.