SAN ANTONIO - A woman fell asleep with a candle still burning, and ended up starting a fire in the living room of her apartment.
The fire broke out at 2:45 Saturday morning at the Dublin Square Apartments on Thousand Oaks. The candle was knocked off a coffee table, caught a couch on fire, and then spread throughout the apartment.
Everyone made it out safely.
Firefighters contained the fire to one apartment and no damage was done to the other three apartments in the building. Damage to the apartment is estimated at $35,000.