SAN ANTONIO - A television sparkws a fire at a home on the East Side.
The fire broke out at 12:30 Sunday afternoon in the 1500 Block of Pecan Valley. Fire officials believe the sun beating down on a television outside the home may have sparked the fire. The fire shot up the wall of the house, but crews were quickly able to put it out.
No one was hurt.
Fires have been known to start when sunlight becomes concentrated after passing through mirrors or glass on televisions that are disposed of outside.