SAN ANTONIO - A fire in a north side apartment complex forces families to be evacuated and relocated for the night.
The incident occurred at the Lincoln Village Apartments around 4 A.M. Firefighters were notified when smoke was spotted coming from an outside wall. 2 families were evacuated from building number 4.
Arson investigators believe the fire happened as a result of a lit cigarette not being entirely put out. Apartment managers worked with the families to try to get them another place for the night.
Early damage estimates are thought be around $5,000.