2 lbs. Mango Pieces
1 Red Bell Pepper
4 Green Onions
2 Jalapeno Peppers
1 Bunch Cilantro
2 oz. Olive Oil
2 oz. Lime Juice
4 oz. Orange Juice
1. Wash all vegetables
2. Cut mango into cube pieces.Peel and dice red pepper (1/8" dice this is small like a corn kernel)
3. Chop green onions, cilantro and jalapeno peppers.
4. Using a stainless steel bowl mix all of the ingredients together.
6 oz. Tilapia
4 Corn Tortillas
1/4 oz. Veggie Baste
4 oz. Mexican Rice
2 oz. Mango Salsa
1 oz. Spinach
Salt & Pepper
2 oz. Lime Butter Sauce
1. Season the tilapia with S&P mix on both sides and cook on the flattop. Grill 2 corn tortillas
with veggie baste and mark with diamonds at 10 and . Heat other 2 corn tortillas on flat top.
2. Once the tilapia is cooked place the regular corn tortillas on top of the garlic grilled tortillas
(diamonds are on the outside). Then top with tilapia. Top with .5 oz. chopped spinach and 1 oz. mango salsaon each taco.
3. Place the two tacos in the middle of the plate with the rice on the right.
4. Garnish with 2 limes and cilantro sprigs.