(Makes 50 cookies)
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), room temp
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla
2 1/3 cups Pioneer All-Purpose Flour
1 ¼ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup dried cherries
1 cup dried blueberries
1 cup dried cranberries
2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat standard oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using the electric mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and both sugars on medium speed until fluffy. Scrape bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Scrape bowl.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Stir in the dried fruits and white chocolate chips. The dough will be relatively stiff.
- Using the small scoop, measure out cookies.
- Arrange on baking sheet and refrigerate for later use, or bake for 10 - 12 minutes until just medium brown around the edges. The cookies should be soft and chewy.