Dark Chocolate Truffle
Description Weight (oz)
heavy cream 3.5
dark chocolate, chopped 7.5
Brandy/flavored liquor(optional) 0.5
Tempered dark chocolate for dipping as needed
1. Boil heavy cream, glucose and melt the butter in.
2. Pour the hot cream mixture into chopped chocolates.
3. Cover the bowl with wrap to melt chocolates.
4. Whisk the mixture well and stream in the brandy or liquor.
5. Let the ganache set at least for 4hrs or overnight in the pan lined with plastic wrap.
6. Remove the ganache from the pan and precoat one side w/ thin layer of chocolate.
7. Cut the ganache and separate them.
8. Dip the square in the tempered chocolates and garnish it.
* Glucose can be substituted with light corn syrup.