(Makes 4 Portions)
8 oz Boxed Pancake Mix
4 oz All Natural Granola
1 oz Flax Seeds
4 oz Yogurt (plain)
6 oz Orange Juice
2 oz Milk 2%
1 tbsp Orange Zest
1. Roughly chop the granola and orange zest.
2. Incorporate the chopped granola, orange zest and flax seed with the pancake mix.
3. Combine the yogurt, milk and orange juice and blend with the dry ingredients.
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before use.
5. Ladle pancake mix on a non-stick griddle, drop 4-5 blueberries in each pancake before flipping, cook until golden brown.
6. Serve with sliced strawberries, warm maple syrup and whipped butter.