By Jerrod Kingery
, WOAI.com Lunch Professionals
SAN ANTONIO – After much prodding from fans across our city, Jerrod Kingery (Burrito Connoisseur) and CyberBob (fondue & pork lover) visited San Antonio’s preeminent burrito establishment, Habanero's Grill. Click here to watch…
Ten things we learned…
- The proper way to eat a burrito is to unwrap from the top with pinkies extended and peel as you go.
- Jerrod hopes for the return of the Cruncha-Rito.
- While the décor feels Austiny, the music does not.
- The Pepper-Rito is undercover vegetarian (very Austinesque).
- You’ve got to bring two people with you if you to order the Goliath Margarita – It’s the law.
- “Red” looks like Louis CK. He does not mean this as an insult.
- They may one day have a rooftop garden.
- Bob enjoyed multiple fondues whilst in the Air Force.
- Red’s real name is Jimmy Carter, but we think he likes Ronald Reagan better.
- Jerrod still refuses to give up his Freebirds card. In fact, he has 17 different restaurant cards in his foldable Star Trek Enterprise Mighty Wallet.
13444 West Avenue #200
17711 W IH 10 #107
Having trouble viewing this video? Try watching on YouTube…
Have a suggesting for where we should visit next? Let us know in the comments section below...