SAN ANTONIO - It's not exactly fall, but it's always football season in Texas, and recruiting season wraps up Wednesday with National Signing Day.
There's going to be plenty of proud parents as San Antonio will send a number of big time players to division one schools. San Antonio continues to grow and that means more quality athletes are going Division One.
Our cameras will be all over town Wednesday and we'll have the latest on signing day from the locals to the Longorns, Aggies, UTSA and more -- all day Wednesday on News 4 San Antonio.
Vincent Taylor is the number one local recruit. He's going to Oklahoma State. The Longhorns will get Steele's Eric Huhn. Three of the top ten in town are going to Oklahoma State, including Jordan Sterns and Tre Flowers.
1. Vincent Taylor (Madison): Oklahoma State
2. Baylor Brown (O’Connor): Texas Tech
3. Erik Huhn (Steele): Texas
4. Corey Robinson (SA Christian): Notre Dame
5. Dannon Cavil (Madison): Oklahoma
6. Jordan Sterns (Steele): Oklahoma State
7. Austin Jupe (East Central): Baylor
8. Tre Flowers (Judson): Oklahoma State
9. Andrew Tercek (East Central): Boise State
10. Lawrence Mattison (Smithson Valley): Oregon State
There are hundreds of kids signing with Division 2 and 3 schools, and not just in football. We want to know about them all. So tell us about your recruit in the comments below or on our Facebook page...