SAN ANTONIO -- Ten construction workers were treated for inhaling carbon monoxide fumes while working at a senior living facility. It happened just before 11 a.m Tuesday at Meridian Care of Monte Vista on Russell Place near San Pedro on the north side.
The men were pouring concrete in the poorly ventilated basement of the building and were overcome with fumes emitted from their gas-powered equipment.
They were all treated and released at the scene. The residents who live at the facility were not affected.