SAN ANTONIO -- The Alliance for Veterans and Families (AVF) is sponsoring a mega benefits fair on Saturday, November 17th for active military members, veterans, and their families.
When: Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: TriPoint Center (Grantham Gathering Center) at 3233 N. St. Mary’s Street, San Antonio, TX 78212 (At Bus Stop #23619)
The event is FREE and open to all veterans (Guard, Reserve, Active Duty, retiree, & those in career transition) and their family (spouse, significant other, and caregivers)
Those who attend can find out about:
• Education & Training
• Federal, State & County Benefits
• Community Based Military & Veteran Service Providers
• Professional resume review & consulting available
• On-site VA enrollment (Bring DD214)
• On-site Texas Workforce Commission enrollment on WorkinTexas.com
There will also be door prizes and refreshments and more than 70 exhibitors.CLICK HERE
to find out how to sign up.CLICK HERE
to find out more about the Texas Veterans Leadership Program