SAN ANTONIO – Etiquette expert Diane Gottsman stopped by the Living Show Monday to share her tips to having a polite and happy Fiesta. She says crowded places and big events need special rules in place to make sure you have a good time. Click here to watch…
Here are her ten tips to keeping the harmony during San Antonio's biggest ten day party…
- Taking the kids? Make sure everyone is fed and rested before you go.
- Bring your own water and other mandatory supplies (i.e. sunscreen, hand sanitizer and few sheets of TP!).
- Use the port-a-potties (not the bushes).
- Wear shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting ruined.
- Dress for comfort, not for attention.
- Litter not, lest you be labeled a litter bug.
- Step to the side please (when eating or visiting).
- Use designated smoking areas.
- Crack cascarones at the appropriate time - and be gentle.
- Do your homework and find out if the event is pet and kid friendly before you show up to the party.
The Protocol School of Texas
300 Austin Highway