Wow! It seems many of you have a lot to rant about. So as promised we can continue to let out our frustrations in this weeks installment of Rants and Raves. In case you missed it here are a few things that you complained about:
Breastfeeding in public, especially when the child is old enough to walk over, unbutton their mom’s shirt, and help themselves.
People who have too many kids that they cant afford
- People who talk on their cell phones while in bathroom stalls
- People who are rude to workers in the service industry
- Radio DJ’s who think their opinion is the only opinion
What do you think about those rants? What has upset you this week? For some reason I am not feeling negative today but I am sure some of you will post something to remind me of a few things that I find irritating that just did not come to mind.
Here are a few of my complaints:
- People who refer to Obama by his middle name just to make him seem like some kind of Muslim extremist. It’s getting old. Tell me what you or your candidate can do to improve the economy or the lives of the American People in general. Stop being negative, it’s not productive.
- People who have very small children that take the bus and they don’t meet them at the bus stop. We did a story this week investigating an elementary school dropping off children in front of a sex offender’s home. Why does someone have to point this out to parents before they consider their child’s safety? I live very close to an elementary school and often see very young children walking alone. Why can’t their mom or dad walk with them? Is it because they are going home and no one will be there? Anything can happen in the short walk home.
- People who lack common courtesy. One of my recurring pet peeves is when I hold the door open for someone and they just walk through and don’t say thank you. If I’m pushing a stroller or have my hands full, and you are rude enough to walk right on through; know that I am cursing you in my head. I am not waiting for the opportunity to serve you.
Ok I have cleansed my mind of any negative thoughts. This is your chance to do the same.