SAN ANTONIO - Here are the grills and accessories I talked about on the San Antonio Living Show Wednesday. Click here to watch...Rösle 24" Charcoal Grill
Rösle Charcoal Starter
- Easy assembly!
- Huge grill surface (15% larger compared to competitors)
- Perfect working height for comfortable grilling.
- Hinged lid at 45 degree angle for easy access and safe storage.
- High dome lid offers ample room for cooking and smoking large poultry.
- Burns wood, with or without charcoal
- Grill grate folds at center for easy cleaning and storage.
- Grill grate opens at ends for easy charcoal refilling.
- Stable wheels with rubber treads for effortless transport.
- Four position, precise control of ventilation: Closed, High, Medium and Low.
- Rail storage system for grilling tools
- Thermometer display on top of dome
- Easy to remove ash catcher
Bodum FYRKAT Picnic charcoal grill
- Large capacity
- Lights charcoal quickly and evenly.
- Made of powdered steel and designed to ensure a fast start without using lighter fluid.
- Prepares the coals for grilling in minutes and saves on the amount of charcoal required.
- The stay-cool handle makes is safer to dump the charcoal and get cooking.
- Also comes is black and red
- Perfect fit for terraces, porches and even the back of your car
- Made from enamel coated steel
- Legs from chrome plated steel
- Handle is made from heat-resistant silicone